HVAC Inspections by a Locally Owned HVAC Company You Can Trust
A thorough HVAC inspection from the expert technicians at Stout’s is far more than just another yearly expenditure you wish you could avoid, or at least it should be. At Stout’s, we look at inspections as the best opportunity a home or business owner has to identify something minor before it ever has a chance to become major. We see it as the ideal way to keep overall costs down by routinely spending a little to ensure all is in working order. Your HVAC system is vital to your enjoyment of your home or business and should never be relegated to unimportant status when thinking of ways to save money. And, being proactive when buying a home is a must if you want to be certain you’re getting your money’s worth.
A Stout’s HVAC inspection, no matter what the reason for the call, covers some very important areas that regular home inspectors may miss when they perform their own duties. After all, HVAC is a complicated system and normal home inspectors have an awful lot of ground to cover, so bringing in the pros from Stout’s can actually be seen as an investment in your getting the home-buying process right the first time. And, if you’re looking for an inspection to identify issues in your existing home or business, then Stout’s technicians are the experts you need to diagnose and report on anything that could potentially be an issue for you, our customer. Just call (707) 527-1504 today to schedule your HVAC inspection – you’ll be glad you did.
Our HVAC Inspection Focus
As the premier HVAC contractor in all of Sonoma, Marin, and Napa counties, Stout’s HVAC takes enormous pride in our 25 year track record of successful family-owned operation and do everything we can to continue to improve our performance in all areas – including our HVAC inspections. Over the years, we’ve developed a proven, efficient process to cover everything related to your HVAC system during our time on your property to deliver the best possible results in the least possible time.
Our expertly-handled HVAC inspections go far beyond the simple, “is it working” you’ll get from a majority of our competitors and look at three key factors in every area where we investigate. These important factors are:
- Safety: Our technicians are primarily concerned with your home or business HVAC system’s overall safe performance. There’s nothing more important than your safety to us, so we dig in dep wherever we feel there may be a safety issue and report each and every one of our findings, along with a detailed explanation and recommendation, to you, the customer.
- Functionality: Our Stout’s professional HVAC technicians will look into whether or not your system is actually functioning as it should. This will require testing of the heating and cooling system to check for uneven zones and noise while in operation. These signs can lead us to whatever is causing the issue and include it in our findings report.
- Efficiency: Finally, during each inspection our technicians want to be sure that your system is operating efficiently in every room and on every floor. If we notice lagging operation during our inspection, we’ll be certain to double check the system for aging parts and components that could be slowing down the system and costing the customer money.
HVAC Inspection Steps
Depending on the time of year we come to perform our HVAC inspection in Sonoma, Marin, and Napa counties, our process may involve a few different steps to complete, but this information clearly illuminates just how much we take in when conducting an HVAC inspection on your property – be it residential or commercial in nature. Our technicians have 25 years of experience with HVAC systems from all major manufacturers and will quickly and efficiently conclude the necessary steps before delivering our detailed inspection report with our findings.
Let’s take a look at what’s covered in one of our average HVAC inspections and explain a bit about each of the areas we investigate when we reach your property. And, as the systems in place for both commercial and residential are common, but not identical, there may be some steps that differ. Here’s what’s included:
- Outdoor Air Intake: We’ll check the bird screen (if present) and look for any and all obstructions impeding smooth air flow to the internal system. We’ll also look for any close-by pollutants that may cause problems at some point in the future.
- Mixing Plenum: This is where the air from the separate ducts within your HVAC system comes together to combine and reach equilibrium in terms of humidity and temperature. Our technicians will ensure this is clean and unobstructed.
- Coils & Condensate Pans: Our expert technicians will ensure the coils and condensate pans are clean, free of corrosion, and without any noticeable odors. They’ll check for microbial growth that could cause illness if untreated and that the condensate pans are draining properly.
- Humidifiers: If your system has a humidifier then our technicians will check it thoroughly for cleanliness and ensure there’s no standing water or overflow in evidence. They will then look the humidifier over for microbial growth or mineral deposits that could be trouble if left alone.
- HVAC Controls: Stout’s talented technicians will check your HVAC system controls to ensure they’re functioning correctly. This will be accomplished in different ways depending on the season when the inspection takes place.
- HVAC Fans: Our technicians will check that all the system fans are clean, free of corrosion, and operate without excessive vibration. All belts will also be checked for vibration and any obvious signs of wear. And, the system will be checked for leakage and whether or not there is adequate pressurization for effective operation.
- HVAC Filters: Lastly, the HVAC filters will be checked for their general condition and that they’ve been installed properly with no bypass in evidence. They filter area will also be checked for odors or visible signs of pollution.
It’s clear from just one glance that Stout’s HVAC inspections are as thorough as they come and just what you need to adequately gauge the efficacy of the system in your home, business, or soon-to-be-purchased property. Our service is professional, timely, and affordable – not to mention guaranteed – so call the good people at Stout’s HVAC today for an HVAC inspection you can believe in (707) 527-1504.
We offer a full range of Heating & Air Conditioning Services
For over 25 years, Stout’s HVAC has delivered the finest HVAC services to customers throughout Sonoma, Marin, and Napa Counties. Our emphasis has always been providing the ultimate in precision and care on every HVAC call – no matter how large or small. There’s no higher calling than satisfying you, our customer.
The experts at Stout’s, a family-owned institution for over 25 years, know the value of prepping your system for the hard days and nights ahead. Our technicians can help you keep your system in peak condition and give you the life of comfort you deserve – all for far less than the alternatives. It really is that simple. One call’s all it takes for the best service in the region (707) 527-1504!
The family who owns Stout’s has been delivering the finest HVAC services to the citizens of Sonoma, Marin, and Napa counties for over 25 years and in all that time we’ve never given less than our very best. It shows in the work we’ve done and the loyal family of clients we’ve built and we genuinely hope you’ll join us by choosing us for your next HVAC project. We can’t wait to show you what service should be (707) 527-1504.